Mr. Rabbit and the Crown



Down and down. The Rabbit was crowned.
Down and down. The treasure was found.
Down and down. The Rabbit was in this town.
Down and down. The tragedy can be heard loud.

Welcome to the Tea Party, in this beautiful city,
Full of souls willing to fight for fame,
I can call me Ayke, Maverick, Darie or Billy,
But the Queen of Hearts wants your head in the game.
Is heads or tails? Left or right? Up or down?
If the Rabbit is free, so I’m the Rabbit and the crown.

Down Mr. President! His old friend Mr. Rabbit is here!

Cut many heads. I won’t be beheaded.
We all possess the best slaves or allies.
I don’t wanna you to fells a clown more persuaded,
Mr. Rabbit has a little pity! His hand electrifies.
heads or tails? Left or right? Up or down?
If the Rabbit is free, so I’m the Rabbit and the crown.

My characters are stars. I climb to the stars! OF LOW! DOWN.

Welcome to the RABBIT HOLE! DOWN!
So I’m the Rabbit, so I’m the crown!
This is my Tea Party, I served your heart,
My Slow Rabbit, Snow Rabbit, Show Rabbit, HE and the ART.

By: Sr. Ráßßit.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas